SEA KAYAK – GUIDED TOURS
Paddling with us means enjoying a stunning view over the most beautiful village of the province. It is also discovering the extraordinary tales of the first settlers, told by a certified guide who will let you know in depth the wonderful secrets of this unique fjord.
Wheter it is with family, friends or by yourself, we suit each kayak outing with your needs. We are recognized for our small groups tours that we carefully adapt to each group’s interests and skill level. This makes it an ideal context to initiate your young children (from 3 years old) to this wonderful outdoor activity.
Daily departure from 9h AM to 5h PM, from May to October.
2h tour : 50$ / adult – 40$ / child
3h tour : 65$ / adult – 50$ / child
– Taxes included –
All tours include :
- – All necessary equipment (personnal flotation device (PFD), kayak skirt, water shoes, paddle, wetsuit if necessary)
- – Safety equipment (whistle, safety rope, first aid kit and VHF radio for each group, etc.)
- – Introduction to efficient paddling techniques
- – Safety briefing
- – At least 1h30 on water for 2h tours, 2h30 on water for 3h tours
- – 10% on your night stay at the hostel
We suggest that you bring :
- – Water bottle (reusable ;))
- – Comfortable clothes, suited to the weather (they might get a little damp!)
- – Hat
- – Sun screen
- – Camera (drybags available)
* In case of thunderstorm or heavy winds, we might cancel the tours. In this case, your tour will be postponed or cancelled with refund.
**Minimum group size of 2 people, maximum group size of 8
Booking suggested, by phone (418.675.2625) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You liked your tour? Think about a small tip to your guide 😉